Mississippi Mini 2012

BroLarry

Greetings to all,

Just wanted everyone to know that plans are beginning to come together for our next Mississippi Mini, the second Saturday of August, August 11th. We will meet at the Flowood Library just as we have over the past three years. Stay tuned for more info and don't forget our Facebook page.

Have a great one!

Bro. Larry

• 4 weeks later...

More news from the Mississippi Mini.

The city of Canton, Mississippi is known as Mississippi's "City of Lights" during the Christmas Holiday's. Many will recognize Canton as the city where the Hollywood Movies, "My Dog Skip", "Mississippi Burning", "Time to Kill", and "O Brother, Where Art Thou" were filmed. We are happy to announce that Mr. Mike Snow, who's department is in charge of all those Christmas Lights, Displays, and Museums will be at our Mini to tell us how to decorate a city and keep all those lights going.

Make your plans now to attend the Mississippi Mini on August 12 beginning at 9:00 am in the large meeting room at the Flowood Municipal Library.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to here that you can't make it Dale.

I'm still working on the Mini. I got our first big door prize last week. I hope that everyone will be bringing a show-n-tell. A couple of speakers that I wanted are not going to be able to come. Be thinking of ideas to share, problems you need answers to, stories from displays past. If you have any thing you would like to sell or give away bring it on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...