My First Arches For This Years Display

Hello my friends,

I finally got my first arches ready for this year's display. Couldn't wait to test them so here they are.

As i am starting with only 3 LOR controller's this year i have both arches linked together. They are 8 channel and have 200 white clear mini led's for each section.

The sequence i used for the test is from "lights for riley" so i specially want to thank these people for letting me download the sequence from there website. Will alter it here and there later on.

As you can see my front yard isn't really big but i will do my best to fill it up with lots of lights.

I really loved the look on people's faces passing by. It's the beginning of may and they where looking at somebody who was testing christmas lights lol. Glad nobody called the psychiatric department of the nearby hospital :D

Nobody know's LOR here and it seems i am the first here in our country who will be using it, so by the end of the year they will understand (i hope)

When you say they are linked, do you mean you have two sections, one from each arch plugged into the same channel? Channel one goes to segment one on both arches? Channel two goes to segment two on both arches, etc..?

Torqumada

Edited by Torqumada286

Very nice job. I had leaping arches for the first time last year and that is what everyone commented on. What are the specs of the arches? How tall are they and what is the span?

Thank you for the nice comment. Span is 2 meters (about 6,50 ft) and the hight is 1 meter (3,50 ft)

Woh dude you just dont stop do you. Bravo. Here I thought I was the only one showing off my work early. Keep it coming.

I love seeing this stuff. WWWYKI

Thanks for the nice comment. It's tru, i can not stop. I have never been so addicted to something. They can take away my sigarettes but DON'T touch my christmas lights :) Just want to show here what the other members here on PC inspired mee to ;)

When you say they are linked, do you mean you have two sections, one from each arch plugged into the same channel? Channel one goes to segment one on both arches? Channel two goes to segment two on both arches, etc..?

Torqumada

That is correct Torqumada, since i starting my first LOR display with "only" 3 controllers but still wanted 2 arches, this seemed the best idea to me :-)

That is correct Torqumada, since i starting my first LOR display with "only" 3 controllers but still wanted 2 arches, this seemed the best idea to me :-)

This will make me change my display for the better. I'm only using 2 controllers at the moment. Your idea will allow me to have two or three arches in my display. Thanks for the idea.

Torqumada

Glad i could inspire you with my idea my friend :)

Btw, i really like the signatures with the "light-o-rama" user with xx channels controlling xxxx lights"

Anybody can help me with making one for myself? Don't know how to :(

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks BroLarry. Just want to get them in the christmas spirit so they can help me later when they grow up ;)

Same here with the "wanting to work work work". SInce i started with this "madness" i can think of anything else. I live and breath christmas. Greatest addiction i've ever had :D