Large Styrofoam Santa Find

fos5516

Hi everyone, I was hoping that maybe mel or someone might have some info on this great find. Every year while on vacation in Ocean City MD, we stop at the christmas store on 34th street, and every year I ask to buy this in their store...ironically they are closing and selling most of their stuff. I was able to pick this up pretty cheap, but will not resell. It has a great history and I am glad to have it.

Thanks,

Josh533389_10150928625542771_72968897_n.jpg

Hi everyone, I was hoping that maybe mel or someone might have some info on this great find. Every year while on vacation in Ocean City MD, we stop at the christmas store on 34th street, and every year I ask to buy this in their store...ironically they are closing and selling most of their stuff. I was able to pick this up pretty cheap, but will not resell. It has a great history and I am glad to have it.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh, you have a great find there and it is good to hear that you are keeping it even though I do think that he would also look good in our collection and display. I do regret to say that I do not know anything about the Santa and can not be of any help to you in identifying him. If I should come across any information in the future I will let you know.

Mel