Hope I Haven't Ruined My Boards

I just remembered this morning that all 26 of my lor boards are stored out in my metal shed. I opened the doors to the shed a few minutes ago and found it to be extremely hot inside. Will this heat ruin my boards? I'm worried that some of the components may be heat sensitive. This is the first year I put them away in the shed. (trying to keep wife happy ya know)

Jeff, I'm sure it's fine. I've stored my in an outdoor shed for 3 years now. Our outdoor summer temps out here run up towards 85 to 100 plus for several days/weeks at a time. I use LOR, the datasheets for both the commercial and residential versions mention there storage/operating temperatures. Though I can tell you that the industry I work in we operate electronic boards for air-conditioning units on in exclosures on roof tops - VERY HOT, 150 deg +. Again, I believe you should be fine, so rest well.

Think about it this way, electronic equipment is shipped all over the world in metal shipping containers across the equator with no issues so I wouldnt be too fussed. Its more of an issue when you try to run electronics with those high ambient temps. Stoarge is a lot more tolerant.