Lionel Trains Figure Set

poloron christmas

thats $23 for the whole set heres a link if u want to order it http://chicagolandto...com/-LNL637997/

Ooooooooh, that's much better! I went back and looked again, and the Lionel catalog shows the picture of this set as the image for the 'Tis the Season Accessory bundle, which includes a lot more stuff, and is $310! Thanks for the link, I'm definitely getting this set!

• 2 months later...

I finally ordered my Lionel blow mold figures and they arrived in the mail today! Last year after Christmas, I bought for half price a new Santa's Flyer O-gauge train set to go under the tree. They're both going to look so cool! I'm almost as excited about setting up the train as I am about setting up my outside blow molds! :)

lionel-blow-molds.jpg

Guest Blowmold Magic

I am thinking about getting a set, but wanted to know how the quality of them are? Is there any detail?

Thanks

Well honestly, I can't say I was ecstatic over them, they are very small, so detail is kinda lost the Holy family is kinda like little painted blobs, the soldier is cute enough, they are not bad for the price. I don't regret getting them.