Great Experience With General Foam

I called GF to order a runner for the Santa sleigh I go that was cracked. The woman was so helpful I was surprised, since some the people on here have reported having issues. She even told me they have the light holders for the Blowmolds. But need to order them in September cause the stock goes quick.

I love to read stories like this because I called about a runner last year and was told they didn't make them, not had they ever (and I knew that wasn't true). So, I asked to be transferred to someone else and that operator told me that they did not sell them on an individual basis.

This gives me hope!

I am glad that you got what you needed!

Justin

Edited by clevelandbucky

Hi Would you happen to have the phone number you used? Thanks.

I called GF to order a runner for the Santa sleigh I go that was cracked. The woman was so helpful I was surprised, since some the people on here have reported having issues. She even told me they have the light holders for the Blowmolds. But need to order them in September cause the stock goes quick.

Guest Blowmold Magic

Glad you had good luck, and I hope it works out, a few years back I called about light kits, they were very nice and said call back in September, when I did I was told that they did not sell them, only sold in bulk so it all depends on who you get. I called several times on things and have since given up!

• 1 month later...

Ive had the same good luck with them! Got a few odd things and then felt so lucky I ordered some stuff I didnt need right then that I may need in the future. Have a tub full of antlers, noses, glasses, runners. Better get it while you can!!!