Kmart

RichardG

ANY mold is better than no mold, and those sure look better (thicker and oranger) than the Wal Mart versions from a few years ago.

True..to a point, after a while the same mold will sell slower because it's been around a couple years. I personally think stores should toss it up every year. Keep things fresh every year.

Ah Walmart...I sure miss them carrying molds.

How much they asking this year for those?

Has anyone put Strobes in them to reduce the neighbor complaints or blinding drivers? I ask because my Halloween display is close to the road and the neighbors house is pretty close. Don't want them complaining. I'm doing different Strobes this year so am trying to come up with ideas to prevent the above. :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Checked out the Space Coast Kmart and Orlando Garden Ridge this weekend. My Kmart also only had the huge pumpkin, $24.99. I did my part and bought one (even though I got one a couple of years ago at a garage sale for $1)! Unfortunately, of the 4 they had on the shelf, on 2 of them, the stems were seriously dented in, so much that I couldn't straighten them at all. So, my Kmart will only sell 2 of the 4 they stocked, and probably won't carry them again. The guy was stocking the shelves while I was there and said there weren't any other blow molds. :(

kmart-1.jpg

kmart-2.jpg

At the Orlando Garden Ridge, they had the medium sized pumpkin for $19.99, the ghost on pumpkin for a whopping $39.99, and the ghost holding pumpkin (forgot to get the price). The first two looked good. But the ghost holding pumpkin was milk jug thin on the top half. I pushed in the cheek on one with the slightest touch (yes, it popped back out)! Some of them actually had vertical streaks across the face where you could see the varying thickness in the plastic.

garden-ridge-1.jpg

garden-ridge-2.jpg

Checked out the Space Coast Kmart and Orlando Garden Ridge this weekend. My Kmart also only had the huge pumpkin, $24.99. I did my part and bought one (even though I got one a couple of years ago at a garage sale for $1)! Unfortunately, of the 4 they had on the shelf, on 2 of them, the stems were seriously dented in, so much that I couldn't straighten them at all. So, my Kmart will only sell 2 of the 4 they stocked, and probably won't carry them again. The guy was stocking the shelves while I was there and said there weren't any other blow molds. :(

kmart-1.jpg

kmart-2.jpg

At the Orlando Garden Ridge, they had the medium sized pumpkin for $19.99, the ghost on pumpkin for a whopping $39.99, and the ghost holding pumpkin (forgot to get the price). The first two looked good. But the ghost holding pumpkin was milk jug thin on the top half. I pushed in the cheek on one with the slightest touch (yes, it popped back out)! Some of them actually had vertical streaks across the face where you could see the varying thickness in the plastic.

garden-ridge-1.jpg

garden-ridge-2.jpg

Holy crap Elaine!! My Kmart probably has more molds in the back usually.

As for Garden Ridge...awesome!! I wanna go down there one day..

Holy crap Elaine!! My Kmart probably has more molds in the back usually.

As for Garden Ridge...awesome!! I wanna go down there one day..

I might go back and check my Kmart again this weekend, but the guy stocking the shelves said all the boxes of Halloween decorations were out on the floor, and I didn't find any more with blow molds.

Did anybody notice the high tech molds at kmart? I saw them this weekend in the store (ironically they are on sale on-line with free site to store shipping) and thought they were kind of cool...Made in China though.

The pumpkin lights up and signs MJ's Thriller and the skull sings Ghostbusters.

http://www.kmart.com/totally-ghoul-singing-pumpkin/p-009W004315282001P?prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=G5

http://www.kmart.com/totally-ghoul-singing-skull/p-009W004315282002P?prdNo=18&blockNo=18&blockType=G18

Justin

Did anybody notice the high tech molds at kmart? I saw them this weekend in the store (ironically they are on sale on-line with free site to store shipping) and thought they were kind of cool...Made in China though.

The pumpkin lights up and signs MJ's Thriller and the skull sings Ghostbusters.

http://www.kmart.com...=5&blockType=G5

http://www.kmart.com...8&blockType=G18

Justin

They are a Gemmy product too. I took video of them and uploaded them on my Facebook. I like them lol