Plenty Of Lights In Stock And More Coming In!

hotrod1965

Just a reminder. We have a lot of lights in stock ready ship. In stock orders received by 3pm EST ship out the same day.

Also, we have another smaller load coming in shortly. So that will pad our inventory a little more as we head into decorating season!

I'd be happy to help with any questions you may have!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Brian, maybe you can help me.

I have multi-colored micro (rice) leds that I have been using on my tree. Each string has a multi-function control and a huge transformer (about 2 lbs). Needless to say, it's not fun to decorate but I really like the twinkling micros. Do you have anything or know of anything that would replace these. Possibly strings of rice lights that connect end-to-end with one controller (and transformer) to do blinking? Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Brian, maybe you can help me.

I have multi-colored micro (rice) leds that I have been using on my tree. Each string has a multi-function control and a huge transformer (about 2 lbs). Needless to say, it's not fun to decorate but I really like the twinkling micros. Do you have anything or know of anything that would replace these. Possibly strings of rice lights that connect end-to-end with one controller (and transformer) to do blinking? Any help would be appreciated.

there are some cool RGB things we are looking at for next year, but the actual bulbs would be larger than rice lights, more like a M5 bulb.