Ace Hardware 2012 Halloween Molds

JLP22

Is this the ace that you go to all the time or is it the true value to have a contact with? I may have to make a trip up your way unless you know that other aces down my way will have them too!

This Ace is about 20 minutes from me, I actually have not checked the one that is near my home. I happened to be driving and saw them all in the window so I stopped to take some pics and see what they had! I am unsure where you are located or if the ace's by you will carry them as I feel some are owned differently and therefore have different stock.

Ace Hardware stores are notorious for their lack of consistency in ordering holiday decorations. The parent corporation offers a selection for each individual store to pick and choose what they wish to carry locally. Some carry a large variety and quantity, others have absolutely NOTHING for Christmas and Halloween. It helps to know which stores usually order more stuff. My local Ace is kind of in the middle on this one, but I know where to go to get the best selection.

I live across the street (literally) from an Ace. Last year I asked if they would carry Halloween molds, because they have occasionally carried Christmas molds in the past and received a very negative reaction. I was told that they didn't support Halloween and would not bring "that" into their store.

It is sad to me that they have taken that stance.

Justin

I live across the street (literally) from an Ace. Last year I asked if they would carry Halloween molds, because they have occasionally carried Christmas molds in the past and received a very negative reaction. I was told that they didn't support Halloween and would not bring "that" into their store.

It is sad to me that they have taken that stance.

Justin

Wow!! Some people are very rude with little customer satisfaction. I asked the Ace nearest to me if they would carry any, they said none where planned to be carried and said they could order me what I want though. I replied back and asked if it was limited to their warehouse and haven't gotten a responce, however I talked to the manager of the store closest to my work and he was all for ordering what I wanted. So...I wish all managers had customer satisfaction.

Ace in my neighborhood carry

30 inch candy canes, soldiers , candles and 1 sleigh with deer

thats about it, nothing more

Nuseries that cary molds are priced out of line

Soldier $30

Chior Peeps 50-70

etc

but someone buys them, corps that want to decorate i guess or rich people

Depends how bad you want them, depends on the price you'll pay. Heck if Ace carried them locally I would buy them if it was one I wanted just to show that there is interest for them and hope they order more and different kinds for the following year.

But $20-$30 each. To much for me I'll stick with free and garage sales,

dudes i never find any free and yard sales are slim pickin's anyone know which ACE hardwares would have this?/ my closest one in williamsburg ky doesn't

think i might have luck going to lexington ky or knoxville tn?