Garden Ridge 2012 Christmas

Andrew Albertson

Looks like the same selection as last year so far.

yeah looks same as last year to me too. Maybe a few suprises are still coming.

Maybe so. But, Garden Ridge just came to Orlando last year, and I didn't get to go. I've never seen so many blow molds in one place! Even though there's only 1 or 2 I might get, I'm still excited to get to go! :)

Maybe so. But, Garden Ridge just came to Orlando last year, and I didn't get to go. I've never seen so many blow molds in one place! Even though there's only 1 or 2 I might get, I'm still excited to get to go! :)

It was the same for me Elaine. Last week was my first time in a Garden Ridge, and I was like a kid in a toy store with all of the molds lined up. You will love GR.

Here are a few of the offerings from Garden Ridge in Orlando. The prices are $$$ but they do have a few different ones. Looks like plenty of space for more. I don't remember the prices for any accept the nutcrackers were $29.99ea

Mary and Joesph was $99, little people nativity $99, baby Jesus $20, large snowman $60, small snowman $15, funny faced reindeer and penguin was around $30 I think, snoppy was $55 if I remember correctly, and others were in the $30-$50 price range. Hopefully this will help anyone looking to make the trip and not be shell shocked when they show up.

Mary and Joesph was $99, little people nativity $99, baby Jesus $20, large snowman $60, small snowman $15, funny faced reindeer and penguin was around $30 I think, snoppy was $55 if I remember correctly, and others were in the $30-$50 price range. Hopefully this will help anyone looking to make the trip and not be shell shocked when they show up.

Man, everyone seems to have a "snoppy" except for me! I'm so jealous!