I saw this on ebay and saw the price, it looks to good to be true? what is anyones thoughts. I want it for about 20 feet from my donation box less then 80 feet from my house. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZMODO-Outdoor-80ft-IR-Night-Vision-WIFI-Wireless-IP-Network-Security-Camera-/180977855133?pt=US_Security_Cameras&hash=item2a231eea9d

As wallleyes said, it is an auction with 6 days left. The ending bid will most likely not be "too go to be true". Too many people get wrapped up in the "I'm not going to lose" mentality and items like this will end up selling close to retail. Sometimes you'll get lucky and the price won't be driven up. Doesn't hurt to try. Happy hunting!

• 2 weeks later...

I already have 9 Hi-Def IP camera's around my house, so I just turn the one garage cam a little and it covers everything. The same for the back gate and side, just a little re-alignment takes care of it. Be sure to place a prominet 'Video Surveillance' sign, that works almost as well as the actual camera.