Hello all, I know this is early but I was wondering on peoples thoughts were for the 2013 Thanksgiving, It is November 28th 2013 and this year November 22nd. I am lighting up November 23 2012. So my question is, are you going to light up (if you do normally light up the day after Thanksgiving) on November 22nd which will be the 4th Friday of November 2013 or will you stay lighting up Black Friday the 29th of 2013? I am thinking that is late for a light up and might stay on schedule with the 4th Friday of the Month as many guests know "4th Friday of the month is light up". See the attatched image.

post-6795-0-30227000-1349473948_thumb.jp

It is going to be very odd jumping from the earliest Thanksgiving possible to the latest possible. I don't have a consistent date when I turn the lights on. It really is dependent on if I'm running late or not...like last year I was way late. My goal is always Thanksgiving though. I think I'll move my goal up to that weekend of 23-24 in 2013. You could always start on the 28th and just let it run longer after New Years, but I've noticed people slowly lose interest after Jan. 1.

We usually light up the last friday of November or first friday in December depending which is the closes to Dec 1st. The rest of you should look at 2013 as a built in energy savings after the extra energy used this years early turn on.