Cost Of Mini Trees

vtxrider

So here i am happily making 10 mini-trees for my first year display. Convinced my wife it doesn't cost that much and besides, it will look great. So, Mega tree done and working on the mini-trees and the wife asks me, 'How much does it cost you to make one of those' So without thinking I say well, 3 100 light strands, zip ties, and the floral frame add up to about $50 each. She looks at me and says, 'so you have $500 just in the mini-trees?.... What about the mega-tree, the controllers, the spt1 and plugs, and all the other stuff. Looking sheepish I just tell her, hey, I am not spending my time in bars. Not sure how that went over.

I know what you mean! My wife asked me how much does it cost to make the arches. Now ," we' are going on vacation to Arizona in two weeks from Florida because we haven't ever been out west and " I " have alway's wanted to go out west. Gotta Love Her. But, she is a wonderful wife and even helps me measure SPT wire and put on the vampire plugs. Keep on praising her and get the Honey do's done quickly . God Bless.