Spooky Hollow 2012

Guest Blowmold Magic

Guest Blowmold Magic

Here are just a few pics of this years Halloween display. There are multiple albums and pics on the FB page if you want to check more out. Didn't get a chance to video this year, was going to this week but then Sandy came and well that coulden't happen! Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween! Not sure why the pics are so huge, if you click on them you get the entire view, they seem to have posted with the sides cut off. I have no idea what I'm doing! LOL

Edited by Blowmold Magic
Guest Blowmold Magic

You just made me a huge fan of blowmolds! That is absolutely fantastic! Would love to see night pics! Great layout!

I do love them! Thank you! There is a night album on the FB page, can only put so many pics on here.

Amazing looking display as always! Love all the new additions and changes you've made this year. All the repaints look awesome. The witch display is very cool with the buzzard in the tree. Also, love Linus and Sally and the Candy Corn Cottage! Everything looks incredible!

Guest Blowmold Magic

I am not big into the repainting thing but it looks excellent. I wish I had that much tallent.

Thank you, I enjoy repainting them, helps build a bigger display, without seeming like a lot of duplicates.

Guest Blowmold Magic

Yep, just as awesome as I knew it would be. You have a display that looks great in the day or night time. Just fantastic.

Thank you so much I like them to look good both and night, I usually focus more on the daytime look, which I know is odd but it's seen more in daylight than night.

Guest Blowmold Magic

I love it that you've made it fun and festive for kids to enjoy rather than gruesome and horror filled which makes it too scary for little kids. Very nicely done!

Thank you so much! I have really been focused on the happy part of Halloween, which is why there is no cemetary scene or anything like that, it seems that the older kids and adults don't really miss the horror side and the little ones really love walking through and getting their pictures taken with the different characters, that is what I like.

Guest Blowmold Magic

Nice! I love the repainted Step-2 Cottage...never would have thought of that!

Thank you, I love painting those up for the different holidays, they have so much potential and I get them very cheap, added to more to Christmas this year.