6 Foot Snowflakes

Hello All, Selling a bunch of LED rope light snowflakes. Each one is 6 feet wide by 6 feet tall. Solidly built frames in which the supports are 1/2 inch thick and the rest of the dendrites/arms fit in the 10mm hole on my Gage it, so .394 inches or a little larger than 3/8. I hooked them up to my Kill-A-Watt and they pull .42 amps. Each snowflake has 684 LEDs and they weigh about 27-28 pounds each. I live in New York, so they would be coming from 10312 zip code. I will ship them using whichever carrier you wish. I take a lot of pride in the workmanship I put into each one and I will feature several in my own display, you will have these for many, many years. They have all been treated with navel jelly, Rustoleum and 303 Aerospace Protectant which will deter any damage from UV rays. As I will be saving 12.5% that ebay would usually get for selling them, the price per snowflake will be $300. Any questions, please feel free to pm me. Thanks, George

post-1659-0-83598800-1351812985_thumb.jp

post-1659-0-13498700-1351813004_thumb.jp

They do not, If the gasoline situation gets better here in New York as it should in the next couple of days, I should probably get over to the UPS store or the post office so I can get an idea of how much it would cost to ship. I'm assuming they will give me a calculator for the entire U.S./Canada???

• 2 months later...

Sorry it has been so long, I am a one man set up and tear down crew and haven't had much spare time to enjoy this site!!! I have spoken to gsxr and have arranged the sale of some of the snowflakes to him. Here is some raw video of the snowflakes in action. 

Steve, I purchased it about 5 years ago on ebay, it came from Miami, and what a nice gentleman who sold it to me!!! He wrote this whole story about how he built it for his 4 year old daughter and it was his work of art that he was sending to my home in Staten Island,NY to compete with the sculpture the French sent to the New York Harbor!!! That's about all I can remember of his story, but it definitely added character to the purchase!!!

Hello Dave, Thanks. The snow flakes on the carousel are 15 inch LED snowflakes that I paid  $8.99 for at Truevalue or Acehardware online. They worked well on the carousel and I used 16 of the same snowflakes on the face of the brick posts surrounding my display. George