New Artist And Music Just Came Out Last Week

This is a brand new artist, Elle Zamudio, and this is her first releases. She has about 5 Christmas songs done and they are great to do lights to!! Please make sure and buy her downloads. She may be interested in filming a music video in front of a light show if you let me know that your doing one.

Here is a youtube of her:

http://youtu.be/TOiHg5r_cmw

And on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Bold-Christmas/dp/B00A2O5PTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352609538&sr=8-1&keywords=elle+zamudio

I really really wanted to save her for myself but I think its better for her to get the exposure.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the artists permition BEFORE she released the song... I found it last year on Youtube. My mother loves this song and has wanted to see it on my display since I began 5 years ago.

And yes.............. I know there are some sequencing errors. I just recorded this last night on the cellphone. I'll tinker with it till I like it.

Edited by Clyde Lindsey
  • 2 weeks later...

Darn, great job both of you, I am judt going to have to learn to sequence better this summer. Problem is I spend my entire summer either M/C riding all over the country or Scuba diving in Hawaii, so by the time I am free to learn its Christmas already. Bummer

We gave this song a try. Actually my wife designed this one. I think she did well for her first stab at sequencing. I did a shortened version. We were as ambitious as Clyde (Awesome job by the way).

I loved this song... My mom BEGGED ME to do it, but I couldn't find any versions that didn't put me to sleep before I finished sequencing 30 seconds of it lol. I found this last year on YouTube and after approval from Big Momma her self, I proceeded to sequence. Please complement your wife on the fine job she did...

You and I will be sharing 2 sequences now lol ;) Going to test out the other one this week (wow, did you put the work into it!)

• 1 month later...