Animated Lighting Still In Business?

I did speak with Paul and there was a lot of damage from the hurricane that hit the new York city area to the displays they had setup for the holidays now they are trying to get them fixed.

Hope this info helps animated lighting customers that wanted to change their shoes or get vioceovers from the dimented elf.

I did speak with Paul and there was a lot of damage from the hurricane that hit the new York city area to the displays they had setup for the holidays now they are trying to get them fixed.

Hope this info helps animated lighting customers that wanted to change their shoes or get vioceovers from the dimented elf.

That's good that he responded back, I wish you the best!

SPaschall

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to get in touch with either Paul or Mark for months now and not even a email. I have called ever number I have and have emailed every address I have. I sent my laptop back for Mark to look at in June and still due not have it back. Not a really good way to folks!! Businees is business no matter what the dollar figure is.

Thanks Robert.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to get in touch with either Paul or Mark for months now and not even a email. I have called ever number I have and have emailed every address I have. I sent my laptop back for Mark to look at in June and still due not have it back. Not a really good way to folks!! Businees is business no matter what the dollar figure is.

Thanks Robert.

If you are referring to Mark Wrape he is no longer with the company,I wish you the best,I have a friend having the same problem as you but it is with controllers.

SPaschall

I hope Mark lands somewhere in the industry. He does wonderful sequencing work and is a nice guy.

He is doing something outside of lighting from what I understand,I chatted with him on facebook the other night and asked him a question,he responded quickly and helped me out. Really good guy and hated to see him leave the industry,AL lost another great employee.

SPaschall