Let See Your Choir Display!

One of my favorite pieces in christmas displays are the choir people. So I thought I would start this thread where people can post pictures of their choir display. I would like to see the different displays people have. I just started decorating and did my choir display first. This is for my display for 2012. Look forward to seeing all of yours. happy decorating!L

post-11145-0-28156400-1353204570_thumb.j

One of my favorite pieces in christmas displays are the choir people. So I thought I would start this thread where people can post pictures of their choir display. I would like to see the different displays people have. I just started decorating and did my choir display first. This is for my display for 2012. Look forward to seeing all of yours. happy decorating!L

You have a beautiful choir display! I love it! Hope to get mine started really soon.

Love it. I have a lot of blow molds but i don't have the choir!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a shot of my set up for 2012.  I had a bigger choir a year ago but changed my mega tree position this year to try a couple of new ideas.  I still have a dozen of the Union angels, a dozen of the trumpet angels, 14 small soldiers, 8 large drummers, and a couple of dozen other blowmolds that I will incorporate into the display next year.  This set up also used all my LOR controllers this year as well, so I will be adding another 4 controllers or so as well.

Each blowmold is on a seperate channel with this set up.  I also modified my choir molds to have a C7 bulb in teh head as well as the bulb in the body as I feel it makes them stand out better.  The trumpet angels have 3 - C7 bulbs in them as well to make them light more evenly.

post-6898-0-93852000-1355751782_thumb.jp

Thank You.

Sometimes I wish the yard was smaller though - LOL.  It seems like it never has enough out there for my wants to cover it!

I did my set up different 2 years ago and had the bleachers together with things and the mega tree was off to the side.  I had more of the molds out for this as well.

Tough to reach a nice balance with them.

If Publishers Clearing House would just bring that check up, I could get this all done nicely.  LOL

post-6898-0-20699700-1355931172_thumb.jp

Edited by Bill Ellick