New Guy- Pictures Added

I just wanted to introduce myself and to say thanks. I have been putting up lights for about 15 years now and every year it seems to get a little bigger. I found planet christmas a couple of years ago and I just looked at the information under the how do I section. I did not find the forums until this year I cant say how much they have helped. So to the people that ask the questions and to the ones that post the replys thanks and have a wonderfull holiday season.

I tried to add some pictures to the post not sure if this will work.

post-17101-0-55662100-1353428584_thumb.j

post-17101-0-82079300-1353428861_thumb.j

Edited by Santasean

Welcome!

I had a huge static display for almost 20 years. House and yard were done up in white incandescents. I always got compliments. Then I discovered this forum and went animated. That changed everything! I don't have many posts, but that is because the first few years I just kept reading and reading. Like you said, there is so much info on this board that it is hard for anyone to absorb all of it. Even now, there is rarely a time a question has not been asked before. And if someone does ask something, this community is so great and "on the ball" that someone else answers the question before I get a chance to chime in.

A couple years ago, I started slowly switching to LED and adding colors - now people actively ask me what's coming up for the next year's show, even in July! My wife has always helped setup/takedown, but never design or sequence. This year for the first time ever - even she has the fever. It has been quite a ride for us.

Welcome, hold on tight, and enjoy the ride -- you are going to have fun.

I just wanted to introduce myself and to say thanks. I have been putting up lights for about 15 years now and every year it seems to get a little bigger. I found planet christmas a couple of years ago and I just looked at the information under the how do I section. I did not find the forums until this year I cant say how much they have helped. So to the people that ask the questions and to the ones that post the replys thanks and have a wonderfull holiday season.

I tried to add some pictures to the post not sure if this will work.

post-17101-0-55662100-1353428584_thumb.j

post-17101-0-82079300-1353428861_thumb.j

Very nice! I love the horse and carriage on the right hand side. Looks like you have huge spread, I hope your neighbors appreciate the effort that goes into this stuff, you've done well!