Buying A Light-O-Rama Ctb16Pc Controller Today

SoonerChris

Realize that you will not only need the controller, you'll also need the ethernet dongel to connect the controller to the computer. Also, you'll need the S3 software and a long ethernet cable. Obviously you have a computer, I use a Windows XP computer that is about 5 years old (show computer only!)

I suggest a starter kit from LOR...

The lights are the easy thing to hook up, its the sequencing that takes the time. Tho, 1 controler isn't much, you still have that learning curve. Finally, you'll need to make sure you have 16 extension cords.

If you go to YouTube and search for "LOR tutorial" or go to the LOR website, they will point you to their tutorial videos. Very easy to follow

Realize that you will not only need the controller, you'll also need the ethernet dongel to connect the controller to the computer. Also, you'll need the S3 software and a long ethernet cable. Obviously you have a computer, I use a Windows XP computer that is about 5 years old (show computer only!)

I suggest a starter kit from LOR...

The lights are the easy thing to hook up, its the sequencing that takes the time. Tho, 1 controler isn't much, you still have that learning curve. Finally, you'll need to make sure you have 16 extension cords.

If you go to YouTube and search for "LOR tutorial" or go to the LOR website, they will point you to their tutorial videos. Very easy to follow

Yep, aware of the extra that need to be purchased. As well, since I'm a little short on time, going to go with "ready-to-go" sequences.

What's the normal amount of sequences (songs) people here go with?