Thanks, Al. That took about 2 weeks to put together. I know it is not Christmas, but the crowd in my neck of the woods loves the classics. When I did the William Tell Overture they would literally yell, whistle, clap and "woooo-hoooo" at the end. I try to mix it up with half Christmas and half other types. We also did dueling banjos and funky town this year. I love to watch the kids dance to that one. A lot of them will yell out "Shrek!!!" not knowing that many of us here donned our roller skates to that one 30+ years ago. LOL

Thanks Paul, Greg & Deb, I appreciate the compliments. and I have always been a stickler for detail when sequencing. IMO there are two kinds of light shows, sequenced and then shows with flashing lights that occasionally match the music being played. LOL (no offense to those making an effort out there) :)

Very nice Neil, love the classics. Do you mind my asking how many mini trees in your front tree line? They look to be about 4' tall? And the smaller mini trees along the back next to the house?

Enjoyed your show!

Mike

There are 28 42" minis in front. I know that seems like a weird number but when I first started doing this, the last items to be given channels were those clear minis. I started with 8 controllers the first year based on what I currently had in lights. After I dedicated everything I had (which included my original intent of 16 minis), I was left with 28 channels. So there you go. The other mini trees are the smaller size tomato cages which I believe are 30". There are 48 of those or 3 controllers. You will notice there is a gap between each set of those as well as the clear ones. I am going to add one more controller of the smaller ones to make a complete circle.