Uk Alternative To Lor?

Hi All,

I'm after a bit of advise on what to do and where to get stuff from??

I've found a company in the UK that looks like it does similar sort of things to LOR (http://syncrolight.co.uk). 

Has anyone heard of these guys? Any reviews? 

It looks like a good option as light o rama is expensive and hard to find in the uk - i'd really like to start planning and purchasing.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm in the same position as yourself, their system looks great as you can wire up loads of low voltage UK lights to the controllers. I've had a play with the software and I am finding it really difficult to use but that might just be me. Much more difficult to get to grips with than LOR. I'm going to email them at some point as getting the beats of the music track in time with the lights seems impossible, but I might be wrong.

Let me know how you get on.

Dan

I went ahead and bought some of this stuff! Unfortunately not had a lot of time to play around with it, I did plug up the addressable rgb strip and run the sample demo on it! That was great!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dfinn" data-cid="597382" data-time="1356469596"><p>

Hi,<br />

<br />

I'm in the same position as yourself, their system looks great as you can wire up loads of low voltage UK lights to the controllers. I've had a play with the software and I am finding it really difficult to use but that might just be me. Much more difficult to get to grips with than LOR. I'm going to email them at some point as getting the beats of the music track in time with the lights seems impossible, but I might be wrong.<br />

<br />

Let me know how you get on.<br />

<br />

Dan</p></blockquote>

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...