2013 Mits Presale

As you know, 2012 was a trying year with the shipping delay from China.  We have spent a great deal of time with our broker and the factory to ensure this situation does not happen again.

We are doing a presale for 2013 running through January 8, 2013.  All the pricing and products can be found at our new web address www.MITSLighting.com.  You can also download a PDF catalog at http://www.mitslighting.com/MITS%202013%20PC%20Announcement.pdf If you have any questions please email me [email protected] or call 210-267-5371.

MITS 2013 PC Announcement.pdf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start.  We have just added Top 20 pricing discounts for the rest of the Tier One Sale which ends on the 8th.  We have heard from many who need better terms so we are offering for the first time 30% down and 70% at shipping.  Many of these prices are below last years and should offer a great value.  Visit www.MITSLighting.com for more information.  As always if you have questions please email me [email protected] or call 210-267-5371

I believe the manufacturer is the same as what CDI uses, which is of the best quality (I ran both in the past).

Jacob, will there be another sale for those of us who are too broke to purchase now?  I am in the recuperating mode from Christmas presents and what not.

Thanks,

Stan