Blowmold Producers...

Last year Father Penguin and I split an order directly from Drainage.  They have some interesting molds that are unlike anyone else, the only downside that we both noticed was the paint wasn't that great, some of it started to flake off before we even displayed the molds.

However, I am glad to have them in my display, as I do not know anyone else around me (except for FP) who has them.

We dealt with a gentleman named Ken Kemp ([email protected]).  The shipping was kind of high because they were sent freight.

Last year Father Penguin and I split an order directly from Drainage.  They have some interesting molds that are unlike anyone else, the only downside that we both noticed was the paint wasn't that great, some of it started to flake off before we even displayed the molds.

However, I am glad to have them in my display, as I do not know anyone else around me (except for FP) who has them.

We dealt with a gentleman named Ken Kemp ([email protected]).  The shipping was kind of high because they were sent freight.

I contacted Ken at Drainage and he indicated that his company "is no longer in the business of producing Blow-Molded Figures".