Home Depot 75%

XmasLightGuy

Not yet here in SW Pennsylvania.  :(  Tomorrow tho I expect it.  I seem to recall that they will match a price if they lower it on the Christmas decorations.  Anyone experience or try this?  I bought a bunch of twig tress there and could use the additional 25% off for them... As well as the 42" Rudolph.

On your twig trees did you get the ones that change from multi color to white? How are you planning on using these if so. 

On your twig trees did you get the ones that change from multi color to white? How are you planning on using these if so. 

They are only the multi-color.  I'll add red, blue, and warm clear LED's along with green incandescent sets.  I may not program with multi color for 2012 but I've slowly added the multi's it to all my elements as well as cool clear LED's

Not yet here in SW Pennsylvania.  :(  Tomorrow tho I expect it.  I seem to recall that they will match a price if they lower it on the Christmas decorations.  Anyone experience or try this?  I bought a bunch of twig tress there and could use the additional 25% off for them... As well as the 42" Rudolph.

I would be interested to know also if anyone has had the experience of lowes refunding the difference in price for items purchased on clearance. I bought over 200 red and green minis 3 days ago and would sure like the difference for more stuff!!!!!! :)

I would be interested to know also if anyone has had the experience of lowes refunding the difference in price for items purchased on clearance. I bought over 200 red and green minis 3 days ago and would sure like the difference for more stuff!!!!!! :)

Stopped today at Home Depot with my 3 receipts.  I was greeted presently and assisted with the refund promptly.  I save roughly $200 by asking for the refund!  Then went over to investigate any remaining stock.  I found the display model of Snoopy on his dog house but it was broke.  I asked if they would give it to me for less because it was not working and the manager said, "it's on sail for 75% and you want it discounted more?" I replied and said that previously I had purchased well over $200 in Christmas closeouts as well as wire and a new sub-panel (project for tomorrow).  Besides, the display was bent up and wouldn't sit properly.  He still said no!  So, I said, "okay, go ahead and sell it to someone else who will have to fix it."  I guess I can't get EVERYTHING for the price I want to pay for it  :D lol

As far as Lowes, none have gone down to 75% yet.  I will be trying that as well.

Cliff, I just talked to the manager at Lowes and asked if I could get the price difference on the items I purchased @ 50% off.  He said bring the receipt in and they will adjust the price.  Looks like I'm headed back to Lowes today to get my $75 back :D

And congrats on getting all your mini's.  That's a great haul!