Problems With Purple Leds

In 2011 I purchased 24 strands of sealed purple and pure white LEDS. After two seasons on my Mega Tree, almost every set of purple have 1-4 bulbs burned out with some others twinkling like they are ready to give up as well. the pure white lights are all working fine. Are the purple lights somehow more prone to go bad do the the dimming, fading, ramping effects etc? The most that I have connected together are 6 sets of 70 count per channel so they are not overloaded.The other sealed and non sealed lights connected to other controllers do not seem to be affected, just the purple on the Mega Tree.         

In 2011 I purchased 24 strands of sealed purple and pure white LEDS. After two seasons on my Mega Tree, almost every set of purple have 1-4 bulbs burned out with some others twinkling like they are ready to give up as well. the pure white lights are all working fine. Are the purple lights somehow more prone to go bad do the the dimming, fading, ramping effects etc? The most that I have connected together are 6 sets of 70 count per channel so they are not overloaded.The other sealed and non sealed lights connected to other controllers do not seem to be affected, just the purple on the Mega Tree.         

I too had problems with Purple lights this year, seems like they don't like dimming, or on and off.  No problems with any other colors just purple.