Who Uses The Lor Mini Director Mp3?

I got one in a trade last year, but never got around to hooking it up this year.  I too would like to hear experiences in using it.  positives/negatives. 

I can see one problem being changing the show on the fly.  When traffic would get really bad, I'd take a song or two out to keep the busy street down the road from getting blocked.  Can't really do it with the Mini Director.

I have used it the last two years and love it. I like it because I can use my computer to change sequences etc. while the show it playing.   I make changes on the fly with another SD card, just takes a few minutes to adjust quantity of songs and then change out. 

I'm glad to see that my purchase is in good company.  I have read the manual that came with it and want to verify that you guys are using a 9v power supply plugged into a timer to start your show.  Also, is the majority just changing out the SD cards with new shows instead of using the 1,2,and 3 trigger inputs.  Is anybody doing anything different that just plug and play?

I lovd it. I personally kep two cards...one with the show runninga nd another in case I wanted to do a swap....I tended to have people ask for "call me maybe" or "Gangnam Style" alot, so I kept those two on a seperate card ($9) and could just fire those two up when needed.

I loved it. Ran the amp off that and split the speaker and the FM out to the street. No need to tie my computer up.

you can use a power cord and timer or it will run as long as one of your controllers has power, this year i just put my controlers on timers but in the future i will buy a power cord for the director unit and put it on a timer would be the best solution.