Beware!

10jeater

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke with the DA and while the address of the "church" is in his county, the warehouse we sent the lights to are not. So we spoke with Austin police and were assigned a case number.

Additionally, The Sheriff previously mentioned will be getting in touch with us shortly. Going at this from all fronts!

Be careful. We'll get him even if it takes some time.

He's committed fraud on a larger level (at least with us). He claimed to be part of a church and used 501C3 paperwork to verify he was from a non-profit charitable org.

Be careful. We'll get him even if it takes some time.

He's committed fraud on a larger level (at least with us). He claimed to be part of a church and used 501C3 paperwork to verify he was from a non-profit charitable org.

Report to IRS

Talk about de javu all over again...

Chief of Police Randy Holland in Johnson City, TX was finally able to get the lights I paid for last year at this time sent out to me.  It took a few weeks, but he contacted Dexxie's mommy and she finally sent the product.  (Maybe the vision of her precious little Dexxie all bent over with a cellmate named Bubba behind him did the job.) 

I agree - pursue all possible legal remedies, especially the IRS and the local DA.  I didn't push things any farther once Chief Holland was able to remedy the situation.  I was happy that "everybody" knew he was a scumbag and that I had most of what I paid for.  I can see now where that logic might have been in error.

Step one get Chuck Smith to ban his IP address from this forum. Lets make sure this doesn’t happened to anyone again.

That might not work. Depending on where you are and who you have for an ISP Your IP can change if you reset your DSL/Cable modem.

It just sickens me that there is scum like this on the earth.

Well, it doesn't stop here. I read on a Facebook comment in his page, apparently he has written bad checks to a previous church he attended and a local business back rent on storage locker.

I hoping to recoup my losses, but I'm more interested that this guy does some sort of jail time.

I feel he's just laughing at all his victims.

I pm'd him about some controllers but never got back to him... texaslightguy Newbie My favorite Christmas story:lights everywhere Sent 04 January 2013 - 03:35 PM GregC, on 04 Jan 2013 - 14:54, said: What type of controllers ore they? and would you take $500 for all three controllers? the are LOR PC 16 channel ontrollers fully assembled and with LOR cords and enclosures. its all ready to go. I paid $250 for each one. so they were 750 when I bought them, I will sell all 3 for 575.00

Archived