Genfoam 2013 Catalog

Andrew Albertson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the new items and colors thanks for posting.  :) I have a couple of questions about ordering Characters. How will the shipping work, I am in washington state and maybe interested in ordering around $700 worth. When would you be ordering, When will you be able to give a price lists and the number of items in the case. And finaly How do you deal with the money? PayPal.

Thanks Charles

I notice that they have 2 different 21 inch pumpkins in the catalog.  (I'm talking about the actual mold not the color of the eyes or cut out eyes.)  For a long time they have only had one 21 inch pumpkin but frequently it has been listed in the catalogs with the WRONG picture.  They have used the picture for the one that has the "goofy" face (shown as H1057 in the current catalog) but they actually sold the one with the traditional face (shown as H1050 in the current catalog).  I just looked back at the pictures I have and I see that it was wrong in 2001, correct in 2002, 2003, and 2004, then wrong again in 2005.  I think it has been wrong since then but I don't have catalogs from 2006-2012 so I can't say for sure.

Now in 2013 they have the 21 inch traditional face pumpkin (which they have been selling for a long time but with the wrong picture) in the catalog but listed as a "new" item.  It's hard to believe that they haven't figured this out over the last 12 years and even harder to to believe that they have it even more wrong now.  Does anyone know if they will actually be making some of the "goofy" face 21 inch pumpkins this year?  I wonder if they are going to ship the same ones as the picture this time or if they will have them swapped.

TED

Edited by TED

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought some of the new molds seen in the catalog and have them posted in my store. I'm having trouble integrating the shipping but hope to have that resolved in the next day or two. Once that's done, I've got everything else set up where customers can purhcase from us.

Can you post a picture of the 3 new molds (santa, angel, snowman) that is not the rendering of them from the catalog?

Thanks!

I sent you a PM Tyler.

Well, that is a negative drawback to your store already and it isn't even completed yet.  You want to sell blow molds to us but when you are asked for pictures of the blow molds, you respond in sending PM's and apparently do not want to reply to the request in public here in the forum.  Very bad business practice....

Mel

he is a nice and he knows what he is doing I trust him :)

I posted the images of the items Tyler asked about in However, he wanted to see them as they appear in person, not the images that were posted on my site that are provided by the manufacturer. In an effort to provide complete dislosure, I told Tyler I'd take photos of them lit and post them here.

For the record, I've been a self-employed small business owner for more than 11 years. I know a thing or two about conducting business transparently and honestly. I sent the site owner an e-mail telling him I intended to link back from my site. I'd say that was a good business practice.

Frankly, I don't need any lectures from you about how to operate a business.

Have a nice day.

I posted the images of the items Tyler asked about in However, he wanted to see them as they appear in person, not the images that were posted on my site that are provided by the manufacturer. In an effort to provide complete dislosure, I told Tyler I'd take photos of them lit and post them here.

For the record, I've been a self-employed small business owner for more than 11 years. I know a thing or two about conducting business transparently and honestly. I sent the site owner an e-mail telling him I intended to link back from my site. I'd say that was a good business practice.

Frankly, I don't need any lectures from you about how to operate a business.

Have a nice day.

Frankly, you posted the information in a thread that has nothing to do with buying or selling blow molds and your posts are way off topic for that thread.  Having explained that, it is the last I will have to say in this matter.

Have a nice day.

Mel

Edited by Mel Fischer

I really wanted to order some of your molds...that is until I get the shipping charges !!!!   40.11 to ship a 39.99  36" angel !!! seriously?  you really need to revise your charges if you expect people to buy, fed ex is definatley not the cheapest carrier  USPS parcel select is cheaper !

I really wanted to order some of your molds...that is until I get the shipping charges !!!!   40.11 to ship a 39.99  36" angel !!! seriously?  you really need to revise your charges if you expect people to buy, fed ex is definatley not the cheapest carrier  USPS parcel select is cheaper !

$40.71 to ship to Florida.  Little high.  From Tennessee, USPS Standard Post is $27.15.

These two blow molds shall be made again and added to their catalog.  That's because the TPI company has gone out of business.  The company has probably expired

Look at the following snowmen.  

Ok, seriously......

We've all seen your post a million times. What's this have to do with General Foam Catalog or the business selling this years new molds and then some?

I mean there is nothing else we can do to get that snowman back in production.