My New Jack Skellington Yard Art

This is my newest yard art piece its Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas after I get a few more pieces under my belt I will be offering these or any Character you would like done for sale with me being disabled I figured I might as well try and help my wife out and bring in a few bucks to help take some of the burden off of her and I might as well be doing something I love to do. So if you are interested in any characters please let me know and we can find an image you like and I will see what I can do. These are the first group of characters I'm doing and I really enjoyed making him and I already started zero and Sally will be next. I used 3/4 inch cabinet grade plywood for him and he has 3 coats of Kilz on him and then a coat of exterior white. The color part of him is 3 coats of patio paints and I used paint markers for the lines and edges. Im really proud of him and I really think I can only get better at doing them the more I get under my belt my brother is getting a set off me and by then I should really have a good system down. So if anybody is interested please let me know. I know I'm no Picasso but I really think these will look nice in anybodies display I hope you all enjoy him because I know I enjoyed making him...post-18115-0-39974400-1361835915_thumb.jpost-18115-0-83432300-1361836078_thumb.j

I still have a few touch ups to do but he is almost done I just need to go over some of his lines again to clean him up better and I really would like to thank texas kate who helped me so much along the way she was a great inspiration and she was full of knowledge. I know my characters will never be as nice as hers but if I can get even close to hers that will be a great accomplishment..

Cool thank you very much Im just trying to help my wife out and make a few dollars the poor girl is killing herself ever since i got hurt she has to work a ton just to try and keep us a float and we are still sinking so Id appreciate any orders i got just let me know if you ever want any i can do any character you want as long as you have a decent pic and its not an actual photo of a person or something like that....It has to be somewhat cartoony etc....

hes actually 5 foot 11 he was closer to 6 foot before sanding and everything but hes defiantly big and makes a presence I'm sure that once I have the whole scene done it will definitely fill up a pretty good area. Thanks for the kind words just let me know if anybody needs anything it takes about a week or so to get one of these done because of all of the drying time in between coats of paint and there are a lot of coats on him so don't wait until the last minute if anybody wants any characters done just pm me and we will discuss what you want...thanks

My wife lol she was ready to kill me for taking the pic with the door open anyway gopackgo he is made out of 3/4 inch cabinet grade birch  and he has a ton of coats of paint all of the info on how I make them is up top in the description Im making a family guy set for my brother now and they are on 1/2 inch because unless they are tall like Jack 1/2 inch is plenty Ill post pics when Im done with the family guy ones