Blowmold Or Cermaic

Guest Holidays With Gris

Well it for sure has a power cord wrapped around it and the paint appears to be glistening with slight dull from sun bleaching in the yard.  The face of the ghost looks like the Drainage ghost I have seen many times.  It would be my guess that it is a blow mold.  Many people think because they have not seen it before or it is not in the catalogs that it does not exist but this week alone I have seen two blow molds I have never seen in any catalogs and I had no knowledge of their existance.  There often are prototypes that sell in certain markets only that slipped through the main companies and were simply never picked up after.  Also look at the size of that thing.  That would be alot of ceramic work for a Holiday piece and if it were ceramic than the mouth and eyes would be hollow to allow that power supply to emit light.  So there you go thats my answer.

Guest Holidays With Gris

Hoyt you would think it would have holes in it for illumination if it was foam.  Here is the ghost I believe it was protyped or made out of in inspiration.  I truelly believe it is a blow mold we have not seen before and that is my final answer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22-GHOST-With-Orange-Eyes-Lighted-Blow-Mold-Halloween-/171001400004?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d07a4ac4

I still stand by my original guess. The piece seems to have a gloss, which is why it makes me think its ceramic. Plus it does have something wrapped around it, but it doesn't mean its a cord. It could be a cord, sometimes ceramics are lit too. My knee jerk reaction was it's ceramic because i think i've seen this one before. I have also noticed that a particular mold can be used for a blow mold and a ceramic or even a candle.

As long as we are all guessing.....I believe because of the Gloss shine on it.......It's pretty NEW........thus not a blow mold.......probably ceramic or some other hard plastic like material they been using recently.......I'm with Mily on this.......

I'm saying it's ceramic for sure.........Oh.......What?...............Really?...........Mystery Solved?..........It's a Blow Mold?............I'm thinking someone switched out the ceramic piece........ with a blow mold..............Ya Oliver Stone told me this was going to happen.............Notice the shine is gone.......Yup...........Blow Mold Conspiracy..........PumpkinGate!!!!!!!!