Don't Miss Christmas Expo!

janiceb

Lots of questions have been coming in about Christmas Expo. Yes! The event is definitely happening in beautiful Gatlinburg on July 11-13, 2013 and interest in the event has been wonderful. Your favorite vendors will be there with their new product lineup and the classes are just what you're looking for. New classes and vendors are being added so keeping checking our new website.

Hope to see everyone there!

The new "elves" on the CE block...

Janice Blasko

Joyce Perhac

http://www.ChristmasExpo.com

Edited by janiceb

i know you are the new guys on the block for this, however being my first time going I find a lack of info on the event.

for example there is no information on how class sign up will occur, or how many people in each session and how many sessions there will be.

Also, no listed schedule for the classes either. I know many things may not be final yet, but how about a high level summary, example: classes will be available for enrollment by this date 7/x/2013 and you will sign up on site and number of sessions is estimated to be...

Would also be nice if you posted number of people who have signed up to go, I had sent an email with that suggestion from the expo site and never received a reply, I have resorted to asking prior attendees how these things were done and how many people they thought were there last time.

More info is always good vs. no info leaves too many questions unanswered

I agree with Crazy Tech.  I have been hesitant to register and make travel arrangements because of the uncertainty and vagueness of information for an event that is barely over 2 months away.  For those of us who must travel by plane, this is a big investment and I'd like to have more concrete information posted to make me feel more comfortable with my decision to attend.

i know you are the new guys on the block for this, however being my first time going I find a lack of info on the event.

for example there is no information on how class sign up will occur, or how many people in each session and how many sessions there will be.

Also, no listed schedule for the classes either. I know many things may not be final yet, but how about a high level summary, example: classes will be available for enrollment by this date 7/x/2013 and you will sign up on site and number of sessions is estimated to be...

Would also be nice if you posted number of people who have signed up to go, I had sent an email with that suggestion from the expo site and never received a reply, I have resorted to asking prior attendees how these things were done and how many people they thought were there last time.

More info is always good vs. no info leaves too many questions unanswered

Ditto:   I didn't thing it was even going to happen this year.  More info Pleeease.

I agree with Crazy Tech.  I have been hesitant to register and make travel arrangements because of the uncertainty and vagueness of information for an event that is barely over 2 months away.  For those of us who must travel by plane, this is a big investment and I'd like to have more concrete information posted to make me feel more comfortable with my decision to attend.

Sign up - I will be down there - if nothing else we can have our own expo meeting - lol

Hey all - we totally understand the frustration and thank you for your comments and input regarding Christmas Expo. Please let me assure you first of all that Christmas Expo is happening this year. We’ve actually been working hard behind the scenes to develop all the back office details needed to produce another quality event … all while learning about the area, the vendor database, researching potential new vendors, revising the website and implementing an advertising and social media campaign to promote the Expo. We apologize that we’ve frustrated you – the loyal attendees – while we transitioned and relaunched but we’re quickly catching up on everything that needs to be done for a successful event.

To give you a bit of background on us - yes, we are kinda the new kids on the block … but we’re not new at producing expos. Between us, we have over 25 years of experience at producing events for as few as 10 and as many as 10,000. We are seriously into Christmas too!

We’re currently waiting for detailed class descriptions to arrive so that we can share what will be covered in the classes that are scheduled to date. New this year will be 2 days of LOR classes – at no additional charge beyond the registration fee of $160. Additionally, we’re looking far and wide to add new topics to the class schedule to expand our offerings and draw more attendees and already have some fun new classes in the works. Unfortunately, that process is taking time.

Regardless, we do agree that we have been remiss in not sharing more updates of what we’re doing behind the scenes and we promise that we’ll do better in the coming weeks as more details are confirmed. We have booked dedicated classrooms at the Gatlinburg Convention Center and classes will be open to all registered attendees.

We’re also talking to new vendors who have never attended Christmas Expo to offer something new in the exhibit hall.

If you know Chuck, you know what he’s done over the years to grow Christmas Expo. He did not pass the reins of Christmas Expo without a lot of thought or an extensive vetting process and Chuck will be joining us at the Expo this year to enjoy the role of ‘attendee’ and instructor, rather than organizer.

Again, our apologies that we haven’t communicated more frequently about the upcoming event but we will be sharing more info as it becomes available. Also, please feel free to call us toll-free at 800-249-3154 if you would like to discuss Christmas Expo or share your thoughts.

We look forward to seeing you at Christmas Expo!

Joyce (Perhac)

Janice (Blasko)