Lights For Blow Molds

I inherited 6 union foam soliders I think and I am looking for the ligt fixture to attach the to theback of the blow mold. I have looked in multiple dollars stores and I cant seem to find any. Does any one have an idea how to make them.... They are the small c4bulbs. Can anyone shine some ligh(nopun intended) on this matter?

Pictures and how tos would be great

They're a whole lot easier to find closer to Christmas time.  For the past 2 years, I've bought a case of 36 for $36 from Dollar Tree.  Order online, and they ship free to their store nearest you!  They probably come out around September or October.  I'm down to a half dozen or so, so I'll be ordering more again this year.

I'm going to assume they aren't made of foam and that they are really blow molds.  The light bulbs are C7, not C4.  I agree with Elaine that you will have an easier time finding them closer to the Fall.  If you are in a big hurry, eBay frequently has them for sale, usually in the $3-4 each range.  At a similar price, Menards carries something suitable year round in their electrical section.  Patience will pay off with lower prices near Christmas.

I believe you can order the "seasonal" stuff from Dollar Tree year round as long as you do it online or better yet call customer service. last year I could find the Extension cord online and it was to early for the store to carry them I called the 800 number and they sent me a case.

I'm going to assume they aren't made of foam and that they are really blow molds.  The light bulbs are C7, not C4.  I agree with Elaine that you will have an easier time finding them closer to the Fall.  If you are in a big hurry, eBay frequently has them for sale, usually in the $3-4 each range.  At a similar price, Menards carries something suitable year round in their electrical section.  Patience will pay off with lower prices near Christmas.

I wish I had a menards here in south florida

I believe you can order the "seasonal" stuff from Dollar Tree year round as long as you do it online or better yet call customer service. last year I could find the Extension cord online and it was to early for the store to carry them I called the 800 number and they sent me a case.

Sweet now that is an answer I can work with. Thanks mcas

You happen to know the name of those lights? so I can ask the rep?

Tell them you are looking for the lights for the little ceramic houses.  They are more likely to know what that is than to know what a blowmold is.

TED

Edited by TED

I dug around and found my email receipt from Dollar Tree from my last order on 8/21/2012.  They are called Single Clip Lights.  The SKU# was 112572.  A search on their website for Single Clip Light (I even tried just searching for Light) does not find them.  Their search can find items using the SKU#, but it also did not find this particular SKU#.  But, that may be because they get different brands each year.  Last year they were "Cobblestone Corner" single clip lights.  The previous year they were something else, and probably had a different SKU#.  You won't find them on the website, but you might try calling their 800#.  Otherwise, I'll be keeping an eye on the website, and they'll probably pop up again around the middle of August.  I'll post when I order my next case!

I dug around and found my email receipt from Dollar Tree from my last order on 8/21/2012.  They are called Single Clip Lights.  The SKU# was 112572.  A search on their website for Single Clip Light (I even tried just searching for Light) does not find them.  Their search can find items using the SKU#, but it also did not find this particular SKU#.  But, that may be because they get different brands each year.  Last year they were "Cobblestone Corner" single clip lights.  The previous year they were something else, and probably had a different SKU#.  You won't find them on the website, but you might try calling their 800#.  Otherwise, I'll be keeping an eye on the website, and they'll probably pop up again around the middle of August.  I'll post when I order my next case!

Thank elaine this would def bring my newsoliders online and live the legacy of my gradfather through my display.

thanks for the info...i need a bunch of those lights too....i found that cobblestone corner light on ebay for 3.99....ill wait for the dollar store...haha

If you call customer service you may not have to wait.

Yeah, don't buy them off eBay.  Some sellers actually try to get $6 to $8 per light, PLUS shipping!

Any dollar tree? Or is it a spacific dollar store

Dollar Tree.  Not Dollar General, not Family Dollar.  Specifically, Dollar Tree.

http://www.dollartree.com/home.jsp

When you order online, you can select to ship to store for no shipping cost, and it will give you a list of stores near your zip code to choose from.  I imagine if you call customer service and order over the phone, you will have the same opportunity. 

24/7 Customer Order Support: 1-877-530-TREE (8733