Bring Back The Old Discontinued Blow Molds.

• 2 weeks later...

GenFoam would have to start from scratch in making the snowmen and that would probably cost them somewhere in neighborhood of 40 to 50 thousand dollars per snowman design, at least that would have been their cost back in 2005.  Those costs were discussed many times here in the forum back then,  How many snowmen do you think they would have to sell just to break even on them.  It cost them a fortune to design and come out with the few new ones that they have this year.

Mel

Mel,

Thank you for stating the above of costs to produce the molds. Mentioned that to him many times.

However, I agree with Lee. I don't see where he is being negative at all. I see where he is clearly making a statement a point. :)

Richard,

As you know, there are several lurkers in the forum who wait for opportunities to make negative replies to posts like that one.  I edited my post to show my reason for making it.  I have also replied to Lee's PM explaining my reason for making the post.

Mel