2013 Gf Molds

RichardG

I guess my camera phone pictures did not turn out as well as I thought they would. They are very small molds so don't get too excited. They are about the size of the snoopy santa from a few years ago. I sent Tyler pics of them in the store next to other molds for comparison so maybe he will post those. I cant get to any of my molds rt now as my attic is packed so I just took the pics at the end of my bed with an 8oz glass coke bottle for comparison. 

I guess my camera phone pictures did not turn out as well as I thought they would. They are very small molds so don't get too excited. They are about the size of the snoopy santa from a few years ago. I sent Tyler pics of them in the store next to other molds for comparison so maybe he will post those. I cant get to any of my molds rt now as my attic is packed so I just took the pics at the end of my bed with an 8oz glass coke bottle for comparison. 

Andrew, thank you for allowing me to post these. If Tyler don't post on here with consent I will be happy too.

Snoopy, not very big but was a decent size. Granted I would like to see some taller molds return to the market. Can't complain to much...lol. At least new molds are bein produced. :-)

Pics came from Andrew sent to Tyler.