Face Paint

tycomike

Lol. I wish I was closer to a lot of places. My town stinks.

Heck picked an app up today to be a bus driver. So much out of pocket expenses just to be thought of

Well we did hire a buncha people,but I don't think they quite catch onto what they should be doing. Just keep applying and something will come up.

Thanks Richard. I'll be looking for a can of that. Thanks.

You're welcome...here's a link for a pic of the can

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Painter-s-Touch-2X-12-oz-Satin-Ivory-Silk-General-Purpose-Spray-Paint-249073/100670442?N=bm2#.UbkX58u9KK0

I was very skeptical about it at first, then after applying the gloss clear coat, I LOVED IT!!!!

You're welcome...here's a link for a pic of the can

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Painter-s-Touch-2X-12-oz-Satin-Ivory-Silk-General-Purpose-Spray-Paint-249073/100670442?N=bm2#.UbkX58u9KK0

I was very skeptical about it at first, then after applying the gloss clear coat, I LOVED IT!!!!

I used a different shade of Rustoleum's Ultra Cover 2X for another mold once, and it came out way too thick.  Maybe it was just me.  Do you find the light comes through well on your soldier?  The color on the spray can lid looks like a good skin color.

Edited by Elaine F

I used a different shade of Rustoleum's Ultra Cover 2X for another mold once, and it came out way too thick.  Maybe it was just me.  Do you find the light comes through well on your soldier?  The color on the spray can lid looks like a good skin color.

I like it, when lite he looks like has a nice golden tan. Lol

I actually messed up. Til I can get on the computer and upload a pic, I had uploaded some Elaine on Facebook of him lite