Mississippi Mini 2013

BroLarry

Come one come all to the 2013 Mississippi Mini.  This will be our 5th in a row and promises to be a good time for all.  Classes on DMX, Christmas Light Photography, Electricity Conservation, Soldering, and the list is growing each week.  We will see friends from St. Louis to the Mississippi Gulf Coast and most of the surrounding states.  Even if you have provided it before, please forward your physical Mailing address and I will send you a flier.  We are really looking forward to the 2013 Mississippi Mini Gathering!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!  Are your Ready????

This Saturday will be our 5th Annual Mississippi Mini-PLUS.  Although the weather is HOT!!!, we will be in the cool of the large meeting room of the Flowood, Mississippi Library.  We've got the soft drinks and goodies.  Lunch will be there around 11:30.  The fun will continue through our Dinner time at Cock of the Walk Restaurant over looking the Ross Barnett Reservoir. 

Don't forget to bring those show-n-tell projects and any newspaper/local tv accolades that you received from last season.  BRUSH UP ON YOUR CHRISTMAS TRIVIA!!! 

Be careful in your travels and we'll see you on Saturday in Flowood, MS at the 5th Annual Mississippi Mini!

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday at the MS mini PLUS.  I really learned a lot from Terry's "ABCs of RGB" presentation.  I really enjoyed having great catfish at Cock of the Walk.  Many thanks to Bro Larry & Belinda for the whole thing.  I really appreciate all your behind the scenes effort to do all the "little things" you did--snacks, drinks, show & tell pieces, etc etc.  All those "little things" really made this a huge success.  I look forward to returning next year!!

• 3 months later...