My Streetview On Google Maps

Last year on Halloween Day, oct 31,2012, the goggle car drove through my neighborhood. I was in the front yard putting the finishing touches on my 12' spider and 20x20' spiderweb. Both had RGB lights on them.
 It took 6 months but the new picture has now replaced the previous street view. The previous street view was from 2007.

My neighbor was getting his roof repaired from some hail damage we experienced the previous month.

Since i am a corner house, my show has  a nearly 300 degree viewpoint.

My street address is 4217 Greenfinch Drive
Littleton, CO 80126

sean
Edited by SMEIGHAN

That pretty cool. I like the spider. How are you doing it?

ill look for the page, i changed it smewhat.

here is one

http://www.instructables.com/id/Giant-Halloween-Spider/

i built a 3/4" pvc frame, rectangular in shape. it also had the pincers made out of pvc. I got 100' of 1" black irrigation pipe fro $10 from Home depot. I built concentric circiles and used cable ties to hold it together. Covered this dome with 6 mil black trash bags. I then sprayed whole thing with expanding foam.

ok, wait!,  i  found the page i used.

http://www.markbsplace.net/SubPages/hall-spider.htm

have fun

sean

I few years ago they caught me on my roof putting up my Christmas lights. But now my entire neighborhood doesn't have a street view. The neighborhood next to us does. You can see where the car drove past both openings to the neighborhood.