2013 Gemmy Christmas Inflatables

You guys are way to efficient, I never have a chance to test out my inflatables after purchase.  These look great though, will finish Halloween this weekend and then time to start Xmas.  Home Depot is next on the checklist

I make sure I do...in case it don't work...

Just want to say good luck in finding the stable, Walmart is selling it for $159.98.  Some of the stores around us have one on display and other's do not.  The sad part is they only have 2 or 3 ordered, and have no idea when or if they will get them.  My husband started calling all the stores around us within 27 to 60 miles, and we finally found a store 27 miles from us that said they had more then one.  We flew out the door and headed straight to the store, when we got there they didn't have one on display and I thought "oh no" they don't have it.  They had one sitting on the shelf, I can tell you I picked it up quickly and put it in my cart.  The best part is, I don't even know what it look's like inflated.  My daughter inlaw called me one night to tell me that she saw it and said it was awesome and said I would like it, but the walmart she saw it at only had the display one also.  So keep an eye out at your walmart or call them because you could miss out on getting one.  I have seen a couple on ebay and of course they jacked the price of them up, one person wanted $324.88 or best offer, he didn't sell it.  I offered a seller the walmart price and was declined of course, so chances are they won't sell their's either.  You use to be able to find good deals on ebay in regard's to the inflatables but since they have become so popular seller's are taking advantage of the buyers and I think that is wrong.  But then if there are buyer's out there willing to pay the price not much anyone can do about it.  Good luck to you, I hope you find the stable, just remember walmart is selling it for $159.98.

Edited by karenlp2

Just want to say good luck in finding the stable, Walmart is selling it for $159.98.  Some of the stores around us have one on display and other's do not.  The sad part is they only have 2 or 3 ordered, and have no idea when or if they will get them.  My husband started calling all the stores around us within 27 to 60 miles, and we finally found a store 27 miles from us that said they had more then one.  We flew out the door and headed straight to the store, when we got there they didn't have one on display and I thought "oh no" they don't have it.  They had one sitting on the shelf, I can tell you I picked it up quickly and put it in my cart.  The best part is, I don't even know what it look's like inflated.  My daughter inlaw called me one night to tell me that she saw it and said it was awesome and said I would like it, but the walmart she saw it at only had the display one also.  So keep an eye out at your walmart or call them because you could miss out on getting one.  I have seen a couple on ebay and of course they jacked the price of them up, one person wanted $324.88 or best offer, he didn't sell it.  I offered a seller the walmart price and was declined of course, so chances are they won't sell their's either.  You use to be able to find good deals on ebay in regard's to the inflatables but since they have become so popular seller's are taking advantage of the buyers and I think that is wrong.  But then if there are buyer's out there willing to pay the price not much anyone can do about it.  Good luck to you, I hope you find the stable, just remember walmart is selling it for $159.98.

My Walmart had 2-3 in stock. With one on display. I won't be purchasing it though...would like to, but blow molds got my extra money this year. Lol

well, have had Garden Ridge on my radar for a few weeks, finally got to go there Saturday.  what a let down.

you would think they would have learned.  with the exception of 4 Gemmy products (3 of those were 3' ones), everything else are cheap copies, small blowers, event the displays are not fully inflated.

last year they had tons of the copies left over, I bought two and they lasted about 2 days.  really bought them for the skins so I could put real blowers in them.

lots of great Gemmy designs this year, but looks like most of my buying will be on line.

OK we can Check Home Depot and the Reindeer Stable from Walmart, all my other walmart ones will be bought online so I don't lose my receipt.  CAn someone help me out here as I don't remember and cant find a picture from 2012, but was the whack a Penguin from last year?  I know the one Igloo home depot is selling is from last year but how about this one?  Also one more thing, who's in Canada need a Canadian shopper.

post-6935-0-67481200-1383008173_thumb.jp

Let the madness begin.  Stopped in Home Depot last night bought 3, in Walmart today, have to say their in store selection is much better this year, will be buying Santa in Hot Tub, Santa Grilling, Deer Hunter in Tree Stand, maybe one more