New Singing Pumpkins Animations And New Pricing!

Hey Gang!

I just uploaded a couple NEW Jack-o-Lantern Projection animations to YouTube!  AND I have a BRAND NEW pricing program/club that you are all going to LOVE!

Check it out, join the club, and start earning FREE animations! 
http://www.halloweenforum.com/sale-merchants/128415-new-singing-pumpkin-projections-new-pricing.html

• 2 weeks later...

Did I read in one of your previous posts that you would have a projection available with pumpkins telling jokes?  I think this is a fantastic idea and would be interested in the finished product.  Are you still planning to release this for Halloween this year?

I WAS planning on doing some "Jack Jokes" this year, but ran out of time due to some MAJOR Halloween projects I'm working on.  As a result, the "Jack Jokes" is on the production list for next year! So, the animations you see new for this year ("Nightmare on My Street", "Grim Grinning Ghosts" - both versions, and "Ghostbusters") are the only ones I have done.  There MIGHT be one other one done (cover of "Sexy and I Know It") by my daughter, but because of school, I don't know when she's going to be able to get it done.

• 3 weeks later...

I just realized I may not have been clear enough.  The projector is 5'-6' from the pumpkins.  However, the size of your pumpkins will determine how far away you can set your projector.  The larger the pumpkins, the farther the projector can be set.  Brighter projectors with 1,000+ lumens will do GREAT at 20'-30' away....if your pumpkins are as big as your garage!  LOL! :)

• 4 weeks later...