Hanging Icicle Lights Today.

I bought all new icicle lights last year  after Christmas.   I do not like how they look new out of the box, takes time for them to "relax".   Living in the North East,  it is colder, and the sun is not out as strong that time of the year.   I string them along side my work shop this time of year while the sun is still out for long periods.    Love the looks neighbors give me, some stop and say I am crazy.    Does anyone else get comments from their neighbors about them having a screw loose?    In Nov. and Dec. they love the display.

We set up a tent area in the driveway to the double car doors and start bring things out to work on them, will get the tent up this week and the man who helps me will start bring things up, polls, arches, big things.  We also get the strange looks from people driving by most of the neighbors know and even will come over and have coffee in the afternoons and sometimes even help.  Good way to get them into it also.  This year we are going to do all nine house on the street using one LOR unit per house, just the main windows and eves will get LOR'ed. 

I am glad to hear your neighbors decorate also.     My neighbors tell me that they don't bother because it looks weird with only a few lights their house and mine you can see from space.    I have told them even one strand of lights is fine, but they still won't decorate.     On the plus side, they are great with all the traffic.

• 2 weeks later...