Decoart Patio Paint On Coroplast

So you do use them or you have used them? The exterior paints I used last year worked great but my paints are going on 3 years and I'm not sure if paint expires. I don't want to pay $10 a quart again because with all the different colors would cost me over $200 bucks. The Home Depot doesn't sell the sample sizes in exterior colors. Do you have to put a uv protection on the acrylics?

So you do use them or you have used them? The exterior paints I used last year worked great but my paints are going on 3 years and I'm not sure if paint expires. I don't want to pay $10 a quart again because with all the different colors would cost me over $200 bucks. The Home Depot doesn't sell the sample sizes in exterior colors. Do you have to put a uv protection on the acrylics?

I have used them in thepast because home depot does not sell funky colors. And yes I do put theuv protection on the cutout. It helps reallywell. And living here in florida is very nessisary

Looks like I'm busying some to try a sample paint job on a piece of left over coro. What type of sealer do you use? Also does it cause yellowing? Not sure what this quote button is. Haven't figured it out.

I use top coat clear and regular laquer allprotect from the sun but there is a slight posibility that there might be a bit of yellowing. But if you get a clear like i have it will not yellow. But the laquer is great its clear and it kills all of the imperfections but make sure you get thematte because the glossy can reflect when you light it