Did anyone buy the 10 foot Lounging Snowman that was sold from various retailers last season?  It's the one that's laying down with his head on his hand, and I've also seen it referred to as the "Seductive" or "Sexy" snowman, but I can't find many pictures of them.  I was wondering if anyone on here owns one or had any experience with them as I'm considering using one for a side project this Christmas.  Pictures of them on display are also appreciated if anyone has some of those as well.

Another problem I'm having with them is trying to find one..  YardInflatables.com had them last year, but they're currently out of stock, so aside from the inflated prices on eBay, I can't really find them anywhere else.  Does anyone have one they're looking to sell?  I have a bunch of inflatables I'm trying to get rid of, so trades are also an option.

Thanks in advance!

post-6063-0-17821500-1378864282_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought this snowman 2 or 3 years ago at Garden Ridge...LOVE HIM!  BUT, his motor is wimpy and went dead so I bought a new motor from yardinflatables and sewed in a "tube" of nylon fabric similar to the inflatable fabric from where his old fan was that would reach the new fan and he worked better than ever last year!!!!  woo hoo! :)

I have the 10 foot lounging snowman too, just love it.  We were in Garden Ridge a week ago and they have a 4 ft one just like the big one, same color's and everything.  I of course got it too because I thought putting the two together would look kind of neat.  Garden Ridge in the Pittsburgh area has a lot of Christmas stuff out but it look's like they are going to be putting more out because of all the empty spaces on the shelves where the inflatables are.  Oh, the 4 ft one sells for $24.99, just a head's up because seller's on ebay like to put inflatables on to sell, with asking double the price, and sometimes more then double.