Need Help On My Rudolph Cut Out Idea!

I'm starting to work on some ideas for some new characters for my display. Since I was a kid, I have always loved the original Rudolph classic. What I would like to do is a large cut out with Santa in the sleigh and all the reindeer hooked to the sleigh. From the classic. I can't find any images online that will seem to work. I want to put it on my roof as if they have landed on it. Has anyone ever done this or have and images? I will also make some of the other characters for my yard and I have already found plenty of those images. Any ideas?

If you have the DVD, or can borrow it, you can always capture the exact image you want from it. Use SnagIt to do a screen shot of the particular frame, or there are other screen capture method to pull  an image from a DVD.

Thanks, I take that you put the DVD in the computer and use snag it? Is this something you download?

You can download SnagIt in a trial version for 30 days. It is something I use so much in many ways that I bought a copy some time ago. Yes you would put the DVD into your computer, pause at the frame you want to capture then do a screen capture and save it off as a regular type jpg, bmp, or whatever you choose.

There are other free screen capture programs, Google is your friend. I think even Windows has something too.