Garden Ridge

Stopped in to see what they had out for christmas and halloween more molds than i have seen in there in years a lot of the GF ghosts and snowmen i have seen seem to have a pearl type finish on them this year also the tombstone has what seems to be black metal flake made into the plastic this year Meijers and garden ridge both had the ghost and tombstone in stock 

post-7437-0-83833400-1380341659_thumb.jp

post-7437-0-22784400-1380341667_thumb.jp

post-7437-0-34709100-1380341676_thumb.jp

post-7437-0-02573700-1380341685_thumb.jp

post-7437-0-24308400-1380341694_thumb.jp

post-7437-0-52140900-1380341702_thumb.jp

post-7437-0-32730100-1380341711_thumb.jp

Ok Stopped by Garden Ridge today...as luck would have it there is only one in PA and its only 8 miles from me....I've never been inside as this place kind of sits off the road.   When I got inside I was totally amazed.   This place is huge...bigger than walmart or any other place in terms of square footage...just plain huge...they had so much xmas it took me a few hours to literally go through it..blow molds galore..it really is a place you have to plan on taking at least an hour plus to browse....they had a ton of halloween too....

I'm not as dedicated to the xmas blow molds as most on this site but I do like certain ones and styles...I picked up the older looking santa and also the smaller snowman..pictures to follow later...I also liked the larger snowman but didn't pick up at this time..

There weren't any plastic halloween pails but they did have the composite foam ones that look real..not really my thing but if it was there was an entire aisle on both sides dedicated to them..pretty neat to see that much stuff....they also had a nice selection of Halloween Blow Molds...most of them I already had but nice to see them displayed..I'll be going back there at least one or two more times to see stuff I'm sure I missed and maybe pick up another blowmold or two.

Edited by Roadrunner000

Wish someone close by carried the large snowman with the charcoal eyes! Luckily we have several store within a 45 mile radius that carry them period. I do think they are making a comeback...more and more being carried each year, yea!

There is a small local store that carries molds each year. This year they had a ghost sitting on pumpkin, Frankenstein, 2 witches in 2 different color schemes, cat coming out of pumpkin, tombstone with skeleton popping up, gargoyles, skeleton man with coat and hat, and a couple pumpkins. It was a nice selection and even though the colors were dark, they looked great. I would be interested to see how they lit at night though.

Sweet!! Kmart and Ace are the only local ones to me that are carrying them this year.

Hey, when you have the chance can you post the pics of what your Kmart is offering for Christmas this year? That'd be great, cause chances are my Kmart would carry the same. I just haven't been able to get down there. :)

Hey, when you have the chance can you post the pics of what your Kmart is offering for Christmas this year? That'd be great, cause chances are my Kmart would carry the same. I just haven't been able to get down there. :)

Right now, all mine has is Porch Greeters, trees and inflatables.

Found that sometimes stores in the north carry more then the southern ones.

I see, perhaps there distribution center? Our store here in Hawaii usually carries a decent variety, I'm planning on seeing the new angel and Santa, as we did get a good amount of the new snoopy when he first came out. I'm also hoping to see the Mrs. Claus this year but I doubt it due to her size. :'(

Well I hope you have some luck with molds this holiday!