What Strippers Are Safe For Blowmolds?

I am going to attempt my first repaint project. I have searched the forums for products to use to strip the blow mold. 3M stripper seems to be a good choice but I can't seem to find it in my area. I bought Motsenbocker's Lift Off Spray Paint Graffiti Remover because it did list plastic on the package. Well, I tried it and it isn't doing anything to the paint. It was the only stripper that I found that listed plastic. The rest of them just say wood, metal, and masonry. I was a little worried about trying them because they didn't list plastic. Other than 3M, is there any brand that everyone has used that is safe for plastic and will do the job?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Rick

Bear in mind, too, that not all blow molds are painted equally.  I've had some that the paint just runs off the mold as soon as it sees the paint stripper coming.  I also have a Holiday Innovations (Poloron remake) life-size Mary and Joseph that took many, many tries to strip the paint.  And in the end, I could still see a hint of the original paint in the texture of the molds.  But, it was stripped enough to paint, and not have the old paint show through.  So, they won't always strip down to totally white, pristine plastic.

This is my first attempt at stripping a blowmold.  I've coated this 3 or 4 times and used a lot of elbow grease..  Used Jasco and Kleen strip so far, I don't think there is any difference between the two.  I have a new appreciation for all those people who have posted pics of the blowmolds they have redone!!!

post-11210-0-71297300-1381093166_thumb.j