Halloween 2013 Display.

Nice display! How do you secure your molds to the ground? We always seem to get a fair amount of wind here that moves things around. Brian

All of the pumpkins are sitting on top of a plastic coated stake.  I drive it in just far enough that the pumpkin will sit over it witht the stake up into the stem and sit on the ground.   Worked great last year.   Same method on some other smaller molds.   The big ones i use the stampled steel channel posts and fishing line to tie the mold to it. The little pumpkins with ghosts coming out of them has that same small plastic coated stake driven behind it and tied to it.   The bulb on the inside was in the way to sit them over the stake.  

Thanks EVERYBODY!    I havent been doing Halloween very long and as you can see I only use molds and one small wireframe tombstone. The wireframe is there because I dont have many blowmold tombstones lol   I only use molds and no scary stuff to keep it little kid friendly.  : )   I will be adding a few things here and there so I may post another picture or two closer to Halloween!  

• 2 weeks later...