New Rudolph And Friends The Road Runner And 2 Versions Of Zap The Elf

These are the latest creations I made for 3 Planet Christmas members Christmas Chris , Crazy tech and Rocco Lameo... The Rudolph Hermie and Yukon are all Chris's and the Yellow Zap the Electrocuted Elf.. The other blue Zap is Crazy tech's...and the Road Runner is Rocco's. They took me a long time with the change of the weather I wasn't feeling to good but I'm really happy with the way they turned out... I hope you all like them and after they dry a bit more I will box them up and ship them out. I just don't want them to stick to each other but I'm sure they all will leave a comment once they get them.....Anyway here they are..they are all about 4 foot except for Hermie,Rudolph.and the Road Runner....The dark purple on the Road Runner was a tough color to paint with I had to stop a coat short of being solid so you could still see the black lining encase any of you decide to make one...post-18115-0-83692000-1381417288_thumb.jpost-18115-0-94442000-1381417235_thumb.jpost-18115-0-20786200-1381417340_thumb.jpost-18115-0-86656300-1381417215_thumb.jpost-18115-0-19828900-1381417376_thumb.jpost-18115-0-88836600-1381417320_thumb.jpost-18115-0-99170000-1381417365_thumb.jpost-18115-0-75942100-1381417257_thumb.jpost-18115-0-90624700-1381417300_thumb.j

Edited by john venturi

Don't worry John, Bumble is for next year! Can't wait to get my cutouts! I am still working on my foam gingerbread men and house. Will send you pics when I get them done.

My train....is at a bit of a stopping point...I decided the motor was not right for it, and found some 24v power chair motors on ebay, so now back to gearing and testing, after I get the new motor mounted that is.

Cheers!

Wow I'm very impressed that's excellent.  Good Job !!  It's getting me motivated to start on mine.

Thanks Ill be posting my Nintendo ones that I had shelved for months because I was too busy with customers orders.  I will have them finished today sometime check them out and thanks for the kind words..

Don't worry John, Bumble is for next year! Can't wait to get my cutouts! I am still working on my foam gingerbread men and house. Will send you pics when I get them done.

My train....is at a bit of a stopping point...I decided the motor was not right for it, and found some 24v power chair motors on ebay, so now back to gearing and testing, after I get the new motor mounted that is.

Cheers!

I cant wait to see the gingerbread stuff when it is done Im sad to hear you had to shelf the train i know how excited about it you were that stinks but if you dont think it was right then your probably better off waiting until it is right.. As soon as your check gets here ill get them straight out to you....

Got them today! Thanks John, They look Great! Very professional job. Will get them cleared tomorrow. Feel free to use me as a reference for future jobs if needed.

Train motor has been swapped, and the new one is much better. May need to dial it down a little, cause it's a bit on the fast side. My "test dummy" almost pulled the front wheels up on launch, so will definitely have to bring the power up slowly. Now to work on the outside, and programming.

Thanks again John for the fantastic job!

Got them today! Thanks John, They look Great! Very professional job. Will get them cleared tomorrow. Feel free to use me as a reference for future jobs if needed.

Train motor has been swapped, and the new one is much better. May need to dial it down a little, cause it's a bit on the fast side. My "test dummy" almost pulled the front wheels up on launch, so will definitely have to bring the power up slowly. Now to work on the outside, and programming.

Thanks again John for the fantastic job!

Im glad they arrived in one piece and that you were happy with the job I did I take pride in my work and if you weren't happy i would have been really bummed so Im glad its the other way around and you loved them can you please shoot me a link to your display once its up i would love to see them incorporated into your display that would make my day you have a great display talk to you later and after i get mine up if you want the rest of the Rudolph set which there are quite a bit more characters for that set made i would love to make them for you... I'm so glad you liked them.

• 1 month later...