Singing Face Sequence For Ac-Dc's Thunderstruck?

Hello friends,

I was thinking of adding ac-dc's thunderstruck to my halloween display. But time is to short to write the sequence for the singing face myself. Anybody knows where i would be able to buy a singing face sequence for this song?

Cheers,

Gunther

Edited by speedyken

Am I missing the link to a vid cuz I'm not seeing it. :( Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

You're not missing the link, it's just youtube that won't let the video play on mobile devices because it has copyrighted material (the music) in it.

Man that rocked!  Now if that tree could just do some air guitar...  ;)

TED

You bringing on some idea's there Ted :-) But the original tree is designed by Steve Hill, also here on PC. So all credit for the tree is going to him ;)  I just copyed the tree with his help and permission, but everybody round here seems to loooove the tree :)

Man that looks great!! Did a fine job, and as a huge AC/DC Fan and Iron Man fan, kudos for job well done.  And I have to say it is cool to see "my tree's brother" in action!  Would love a copy of that sequence!  My email is [email protected].  Great work!

Steve

Thanks Steve, and thanks again for letting me copy your tree. Everybody hear loves him ;)

Sequencing is starting to go pretty good after studying the sequences you've send me. I understand the mouth movements now :)

OMG!!  My son loves this song!  I finally got to see it on my desktop computer!!  Is there any way I could get a hold of this?  He would love it!  I think it would be great with my 4 monsters and 1 mega pumpkin.  And then my 8 smaller pumpkins.  I'm gonna need the music for it too.. hmmmm  O.K.  I'll sell my soul for this... :)  Awesome job!  I still love that tree!  I need to try to make me one of those for next year I think!

OMG!!  My son loves this song!  I finally got to see it on my desktop computer!!  Is there any way I could get a hold of this?  He would love it!  I think it would be great with my 4 monsters and 1 mega pumpkin.  And then my 8 smaller pumpkins.  I'm gonna need the music for it too.. hmmmm  O.K.  I'll sell my soul for this... :)  Awesome job!  I still love that tree!  I need to try to make me one of those for next year I think!

I'll be glad to share it with you. Just send me a pm with your email and i'll send it to you asap ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Basically the different mouth movements are treated just like beats of music. It takes a few songs to get familiar with it. You just have to vision the position of your mouth with the different major syllables until you are able to see it as it is. Look at other sequences and play them back at a slower rate and really listen to the words and look at where the lights turn on and off to create the movements. Try not to think so much about it being mouth movements as much as beats of music. It takes practice, and time/patience. Hope this helps. Enjoy!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...