Haven't Been On In Ages. Made A New Account. Here's My 2012 Display

That's a nice looking display, I see some Universal Electric snowmen in it, do you have the Universal Electric Santa?  If so, do you have a good picture of it, I have heard that they made one but do not recall seeing a picture of him.  If I have seen a picture it wasn't identified as being that one.

Mel

Edited by Mel Fischer

That's a nice looking display, I see some Universal Electric snowmen in it, do you have the Universal Electric Santa?  If so, do you have a good picture of it, I have heard that they made one but do not recall seeing a picture of him.  If I have seen a picture it wasn't identified as being that one.

Mel

Do you know what it looks like? Because One of the santas along the driveway with the bag at its feet I believe is Universal.

• 1 month later...

Awesome display. I like those snowman's. Can any one tell me if Union products are still making blow mold snowman and santa because 1 week a ago i was at Harrow's here in carl place and they still had to blow molds from them and for some reason or another did any other company bought there molds. I notice a company here on long Island called ( LB International ) and thought they might have bought the molds so if any one can help me with this.

Thank you!

Anthony

Awesome display. I like those snowman's. Can any one tell me if Union products are still making blow mold snowman and santa because 1 week a ago i was at Harrow's here in carl place and they still had to blow molds from them and for some reason or another did any other company bought there molds. I notice a company here on long Island called ( LB International ) and thought they might have bought the molds so if any one can help me with this.

Thank you!

Anthony

They are currently being made by Cado Products. They have a few Union blow molds.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...